Friday 3 September 2010

On Thursday, after meeting Ram to plan our weekend trip as previously mentioned, Yan and I went to Yangking Tibetan Restaurant, and I had chicken momos, a traditional Tibetan tish consisting of small parcels containing chicken. On Friday we met a Danish guy who is staying at the same hotel as us (backpacking). We went to a Korean Restaurant (I had a beef 'hot pot' dish) then onto Tom & Jerry Pub afterwards.

Tom and Jerry Pub

When you order tea here, they offer 'milk tea' which is what I have been having up until now. It is very different to what I am used to - apparently they make it using milk rather than water, and the tea tastes a little spicey. Not bad, but not as refreshing as a nice cup of PG Tips! I have also tried mint tea (mint leafs in water, sometimes with and sometimes without a teabag), which is very nice. Thanks to Claire for recommending the Organic Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment